Wednesday, May 15, 2013

AliExpress Dresses Review

Hello everyone :)
I recently bought 2 dresses from AliExpress and since many people complain about the quality of the products and the credibility of the sellers I decided to make a review!
So these are the original photos of the dresses I purchased.
Here are the dresses I received.
As you can see they are the same dresses as in the photo above..
I really don't feel deceived, the communications with the seller was decent and I'm really happy that the colors are so vibrant, although I thought that the pink dress would be more like a baby pink rather than purple pink.
And this is me wearing the dresses.
I was extremely afraid that they would be too small for me(although I wear size 36, 8 in UK) so I bought the medium size.
I really loved the blue and green dress because it looks retro and fun..
Now for the pink dress I have to say that I'm a little disappointed I choose medium size cause it's too big in my waist.
I know it doesn't seem too big on me but I'm totally sure that if I had chosen the small one it would fit perfectly.
Overall I believe that buying dresses form AliExpress was really simple
and doesn't involve any risk as long as you see the ratings of the seller.
I definitely gonna buy again dresses form this site cause the quality isn't bad and the prices are really low.

Gracie

22 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so good! Cute dresses, I'll have to check them out.

    ❤Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh how adorable both of them look! especially the pink one is cute as candy and so are you!
    lots of love and kisses,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm nominating you for the versatile blogger award! It's basically this cute blogger thing that has been circulating; really emphasizes the give and take part of bloging that I love. Anyway here's all you do if you choose to accept:
    The versatile Blogger award:

    The rules are:
    1) thank the person that gave you the award.
    2) include a link to their blog.
    3) select 15 blogs to nominate for the award
    4) tell the person who nominated you and your readers 7 things about yourself.
    If you have any other confusion here's my blog, http://waitingforeuro.blogspot.com/
    I did mine today. Anyway, I love your blog- so I'm nominating you!! AND the dresses are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just met your blog and I love, your photographs are beautiful! so I'm following you!, good luck in your projects and lots of kisses and hugs! I invite you to stop by my blog if you fancy following me!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresses =)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I'm following you, follow me too =)

    With Love
    Miss Lil'Susie <3

    http://callmemisslilsusie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you have beautiful legs! :D

    xx,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. Thank you so much for your comment, I also love the both of your hair colours. And these dresses are cute too! xo xo

    http://www.telluurinenteehetki.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review! I love the pink dress! Also i love both your hair colours, so so cool :)


    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink Dress!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pink dress! you look awesome, love your hair xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey guys! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to join =))) Here's the link http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/tolb-x-oasap-giveaway.html (International Giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute dresses and thank you for this review <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pink dress is really cute! It kind of reminds of of Barbie ^^ I doubt I could pull it off but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that Pink dress is Just stunning, I may have to buy one myself :) Thanks so much for the link! I just found a dress for sale that I spotted on pinterest a while ago that i couldnt figure out where to buy, so now Im a very happy camper ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ! :) Nice dresses !

    ReplyDelete
  16. love them both, especially the pink! they look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress is very elegant and beautiful. This is a very cool summer collection. There are some very good website from where we can buy clothes, bags, shoes and other accessories at affordable prices.

    louis vuitton consignment online

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's normal on AliExpress. Check my blog, I'm doing shopping guide to AliExpress. http://www.gossipordie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cool! I love your hair :) I write a guide to aliexpress. (www.oceanandsunset.com) I have been ordering a lot of stuff from Aliexpress and posting photos of what it actually looks like and sizing. AND in 11 days I am going to China to meet with factories and massively expand what I am able to cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...